Wednesday, July 18, 2007

god bless you, matt

i will not have to see tonight's film alone! thanks for taking one for the team. :-)

as such, the application period is now closed. try again in august, when the rest of 2007's duds are released.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh maaaannn.....I'm a few hours outside of Toronto right now.

Oh well.......

Are U turns legal here????

vickie said...

since you're almost here, would you mind stopping at the wegman's in buffalo and picking up some lemon sorbet for young beatrix?

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Dang.....I just saw this and had turned back south, but I'm only to Northern Florida, so I could come back.

:::::::making U turn:::::::: (which ARE legal here. I think they got tired of stopping all the 80 year olds who were going to do it anyway.)

vickie said...

oh, that far south already?

in that case, would you swing over to charleston, SC< and grab me a dozen pralines, please?

ooh, and some take-out from fazoli's?

hang on...i'm going to make a list...

Anonymous said...

HEY...we have Fazoli's in Kentucky! Okay, yes, those breadsticks are to die for.

:::::::waiting for list:::::::

(i'm used to shopping for you anyway)

vickie said...

fazoli's. the best $3 plate of spaghetti (with unlimited, grease-laden breadsticks!) you'll get ANYWHERE. young beatrix mocks me for my love of that chain, but i always make us eat there when we pass through erie, PA (the closest franchise to toronto). mmmmm...spaghetti, breadsticks and mr. pibb!

okay, how much room do you have in the van? i really need a rug from crate & barrel (5' x 8')...

Anonymous said...

oh lordy.......

vickie said...

so that's a "no" on the rug. no problem.

how do you feel about strapping furniture to the roof?