meet claire...

the most exquisite contestant on ANTM since my beloved yoanna.
the misadventures of a gal with a laptop, a love of cake and an insatiable hunger for all things silly.

the most exquisite contestant on ANTM since my beloved yoanna.
posted by
vickie
at
11:40 PM
9 comments:
she's copying your profile face there!
you're like bookends on my screen! :¬)
Wow...that's high praise from you indeed :-). I'm not quite seeing it.
"not quite seeing it"???? what show are you watching?!
claire is stunning. and smart. and articulate. and socially conscious. and unique. and her voice is like buttah.
i swear, if she's eliminated before the final two, i'm going to stop watching.
(but yoanna is still my favourite. so far.)
Hee...not to bring out my inner Janice but she's too old ;-). I more meant I didn't see her as favourite only to Yoanna. She's definitely one of the better girls for this 'cycle' but in the land of the blind...
i'm sorry. we can't be friends anymore.
that's not going to make me take it back :-p
Okay, I have returned repeatedly to look at this young woman, and I've decided that she is llama-like, a quality that is exactly why I like looking at her.
you know...you're right!
Post a Comment