Friday, April 18, 2008

i am docking hotly

HotDocs has begun. and i'm at it. you may follow my misadventures at the other blog, if you so choose. :-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you reviewing at Moviepie? I can't find 2008 Hotdocs.

Linda said...

I like being known as "The Other Blog". Lou, the HotDocs page is up on the 'Pie now! Sorry for the delay! :)

cod said...

where are ya hot docker?

cod said...

um...LOU?

Anonymous said...

yes, Cod?

cod said...

do you think perhaps we should leave cake crumbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(i mean, she CAN be in two places at once, right?)

vickie said...

did someone say CAKE??????????

vickie said...

the blog will be updated today or tomorrow, for those of you keeping track. :-)

Anonymous said...

I think you need to work on your cake response time. 14 minutes is, well, shameful. Had this been a real cake event, you could have found yourself staring at an empty cake plate.

cod said...

matt........i was SERIOUSLY worried there.