a day in nouns
bed.
morning.
stretches.
regis.
kelly.
crunches.
weights.
milk.
cookies.
ellen.
email.
facebook.
laundry.
lunch.
sunshine.
walk.
library.
bakery.
bank.
email.
facebook.
snack.
review.
lyrics.
phone.
email.
facebook.
blogs.
couch.
snack.
news.
magazine.
shower.
dinner.
dessert.
email.
facebook.
lyrics.
blog.
bed.
10 comments:
I'm glad there was sunshine. Maybe verbs tomorrow?
My favorite nouns are ...
cookies, sunshine, and dessert!
cookies and dessert are always mine, too!
hmmm... a day in verbs... i was thinking the same thing, lou. but i figured i'd save that as a "break in case of emergency" go-to entry for a day when i'm drawing a blank.
I looked for "toilet, toothbrush, hairbrush, clothing"......??
i knew i forgot something...
bed
shower
clothes
breakfast
car
parking lot
work
reviews
parking lot
work
fall/rugburn knee
reviews
parking lot
car
dinner
packing
incredible hulk
pictures
cookies
news
nap
bed
I liked your day better.
wait... you took a nap and THEN went to bed? suddenly i see why you might not be sleeping well.
but i'm happy to see "cookies" in your day. :-)
Ahem. I tend to do that. Because if you go get ready for bed when you're ready to pass out on the couch, you wake yourself up and never get a nap at all. Bad logic, I know.
Annd, I totally put verbs in my list. Doh!
only one, though. :-)
Post a Comment