I don't know how to hold them, but I do know how to attract them. Just weave Hooker's Onion into your hair (a delicate purple flower native to the Puget Sound region), and hummingbirds will literally fly right up to you and drink their nectar.
i write for a living, hence the name of the blog. i'm a freelance lifestyle and entertainment writer, and you can find me in assorted print and online publications. one day, hopefully some day soon, i'll be a produced screenwriter. my mother still clings to the hope that i'll develop a sudden interest in medicine or law and get a Real Job™ that doesn't allow one to perform one's duties in pyjamas, but i'd rather write about movies and television and get paid for that. i love cake. i think squirrels are endlessly entertaining. i'm hopelessly addicted to film festivalling and spend far too much time dissecting same. i have a fear of gnomes, leprechauns and porcelain dolls that come to life at night and kill you in your sleep.
5 comments:
Look at that arched back, those tiny tucked feet. Her heart must be racing!
I have sat on my deck at the cabin and witnessed such a thing and MY heart races!
Nice picture -- I suppose "long lens, fast shutter speed, tripod if possible" is more literal than you're looking for...
I don't know how to hold them, but I do know how to attract them. Just weave Hooker's Onion into your hair (a delicate purple flower native to the Puget Sound region), and hummingbirds will literally fly right up to you and drink their nectar.
I like the imagine of a hummingbird drinking nectar from Jennifer's head!
Post a Comment