one thursday thought
sometimes i wish i could stand in the middle of nowhere and just scream as loud as i can for as long as it takes to get it all out.
the misadventures of a gal with a laptop, a love of cake and an insatiable hunger for all things silly.
sometimes i wish i could stand in the middle of nowhere and just scream as loud as i can for as long as it takes to get it all out.
posted by
vickie
at
2:20 PM
7 comments:
Oh, or have you ever felt like sitting in the dirt at a trailer park and crying? Seriously, I think you'd like Dreamland.
:-)
I SO hear you on this.
Sometimes I wonder which would last longer. Time or my scream.
i feel like my scream would turn into choking sobs eventually... and then end. after it all, i would feel sooooooooooooooooo much better.
I have the perfect spot for you.
Colt might howl, but.........
((((Val))))
thanks, moob... but i've heard there are wasps in the shower.
which would cause a whole different kind of screaming.
LOL!
I'd spray for you.
(((((((*valie*)))))))
Post a Comment