Wednesday, May 27, 2009

wednesday... whatevers...

woke up

went to IKEA with mom

waded through wet parking lots

waited for our waitress

wandered through wal-mart

wanted cookies

witnessed my toilet being silenced

washed carrots

wished

walked to the subway

watched Up

wiped away tears

wished harder

waited

wondered

wrote a blog entry

whatever

7 comments:

Lou said...

Wait.

What about the cookies? Did you get some?

Any wicker whisper to you at Ikea?

I knew Up would be a tear-jerker! It just seems perfect.

Thumbs-up to Thursday!

vickie said...

i did get the cookies.

no wicker.

seriously, Up made me weepy. but it's a pixar film, so tears are to be expected (i just didn't expect that many).

Matt said...

What about the WILMA curtains?

Would you believe IKEA has only one product whose name starts with W?

Where's the fun in that?

Jennifer said...

As Joey Lawrence would say, "Whoah."

Linda said...

I just read a review (or the opening paragraphs of a review) of Up and they said the whole audience was all weepy by the end of the introductory bits of the movie. I'm excited to see it. I mean, not to weep in public (which I'm sure I'll do), but I love Pixar because the films are good enough to make me weep. :)

cod said...

wow

woved it.

vickie said...

matt? i am legitimately surprised!

linda? seriously. bring kleenex to Up.

jess and moob? thanks. :-)