american booty
today, i finally stopped in at my parents' house to do four loads of laundry (three down, one more to go), have dinner and pick up my haul from YB and mom's shopping jaunt to the states.
i now have enough candy to last me through christmas.
topped-up supplies of eclipse mints, orange tic tacs and ACT fluoride rinse.
ear plugs to carry me through to next summer.
100% cotton pillow protectors.
a big plaid blanket.
two hair clips.
expensive conditioner on the super-cheap courtesy of big lots.
and, of course, a couple of hostess sno-balls.
3 comments:
LOL......SCORE!
I'm sorry to say this, but I've never been a sno-ball fan. Now the chocolate cupcakes with the surprise inside (which turned out to be whipped cream, and was *I* disappointed as a wee lass).....YUM!
((((Vic))))
Christmas in September!
given the amount of candy, i'd say more like halloween.
Post a Comment