Friday, September 11, 2009

reminder

today i was reminded that, sometimes, something as simple as telling someone "i love you" is the most precious gift you can give.

7 comments:

Lou said...

Oh yeah?

I love you.

vickie said...

well, it's no pony, but thanks.

;-)

i love you, too, lou.

and i forgot to include the reminder that *hearing* "i love you" is sometimes the most wonderful gift you can receive.

cod said...

oooh i like that you said this because when i call mom to say goodnight and end with "i love you", her reply comes through in a voice that says "aw". ((((Val)))

I love you too.

...and you too Lou.

vickie said...

seriously, i wasn't fishing for "i love you"s with this entry. but i like the comments section awash in love. so...

i love you, too, moob!

and, appropriately enough, this post was inspired by my mom.

cod said...

aw

Lou said...

I love your mom, and I dream of eating her cookies.

vickie said...

i'm going to tell her you said so! she'll love that.