allsorts
it’s groundhog day. the ontario groundhog says six more weeks of winter... but our winter has been pretty tepid, and i love the cold anyway, so that’s fine by me.
yesterday, i watched He’s Just Not That Into You and was pleasantly surprised. i found ginnifer goodwin and jennifer connelly especially strong, and i even teared up a little at the end. next up is Last Chance Harvey, with dustin hoffman and emma thompson, which i’ve wanted to see for ages.
i’ve had night sweats every night for the past two and a half weeks. that, and a host of other bizarre symptoms, sent me to the doctor today. test results will be back in a week.
when i came home, there was a giant bag of individual TAZO™ tea packets sitting on the give-away table in the lobby of my building. it’s the table where residents can leave things they’d like to give away – books, dishes, videos, whatnot. today? a big sack of tea. six different flavours, probably 30 or so packets of each flavour. so i took some. but not all. because i believe in sharing.
tonight, Lost returns. i am readying my spaghetti and root beer.
tomorrow, i will begin research for a new project. it doesn’t pay, for now, but hopefully will deliver a huge return on my investment someday.
it’s time for me to make a decision about my dental care. i think a new dentist is in my future.
i’ve started doing sudoku puzzles as a way of relaxing my brain. so far, i’m still mastering “easy” puzzles, but have successfully ventured into the occasional “medium.”
i had krispy kreme donuts on the weekend, and they were delicious.
sandra bullock called me a “cool chick” once. so, i don’t care what anybody says, i’m happy she’s nominated for an oscar.
9 comments:
oooh there are so many fun comments in this one! I LOVED "LCH". I've been having night sweats too! What's up with that, and it's not the obvious for either of us. Over for me and shouldn't have started for you. Maybe we are just so HAWT! I am proud that you didn't grab the king size bag of bags and run to your apartment. Oh I do sudokus in the sauna. By the time I get done the ink is blurred and the paper wrinkled and newsprint is all over my right hand. But they are a distraction! I've done some 4 star, but.....I'm not a pro like Tom.
Sandra Bullock is one smart cookie! ;¬)
I'm not Sandra Bullock, but I think you're a cool chick too!
LOST!! Less than 4 hours to go in my timezone!
Really liked LCH, and not just because of two favorite actors. More winter is fine by me, too. :-)
LCH will have to wait until tomorrow -- tonight was devoted to Lost.
Sandra Bullock IS great -- I back you 100% on that!
you know, that actually surprises me, ken! i never would have pegged you for a sandra bullock fan! :-)
I liked her in Timecop.
um... she wasn't in Timecop.
(do you mean Demolition Man?)
Yeah, you're right -- Demolition Man. lol. It's been a rough few days.
I do like all of her movies, though, except for maybe Hope Floats.
Post a Comment