Thursday, February 4, 2010

it's fitting and i like it

my horoscope for this week, from rob brezsny's free will astrology:

I wonder if you can you handle this much healing intensity, Cancerian. The possibilities for transforming difficult parts of your life are substantial. I'll name a few ways this could play out: 1. A confusing riddle may be partially solved through a semi-divine intervention. 2. A sore spot could be soothed thanks to the power of your curiosity. 3. An ignorance that has caused you pain may be illuminated, allowing you to suffer less. 4. If you can summon the capacity to generously tolerate uncertainty, you may find and rehabilitate an orphaned part of your life. I'm not saying for sure that any of this stuff will happen, but the odds are favorable that at least one will.

3 comments:

cod said...

Number 4 is particularly fitting, huh?

Lou said...

Sounds like this one is speaking to you.

vickie said...

to "generously tolerate uncertainty" is certainly challenging and, yes, oddly fitting at the moment.