mission: accomplished
just before 7pm tonight, i finished the first draft of the screenplay.
i typed "FADE OUT."
it's a totally crappy first draft, filled with holes and gaps and bad dialogue, but it's DONE.
i'll reflect on the experience in tomorrow's blog entry... as i snack on my fruit fancies.
for tonight, i just feel good that i did it.
:-)
4 comments:
Said in my teacher's voice: Real writing is rewriting.
It's a draft, and that's a fertile field, a prized thing. Now you can plant!
((((((((*vickie*))))))))
Proud of you.
Meeting a goal is so uplifting! ((((((Vic)))))) you rock!
OMG...I just remembered. I had a dream about you and Lou last night. You both came to where I lived, and we all met at a mall. Marianne was with us too. Then Marianne was looking at something in the first store and you and Lou wandered off. I spent the rest of the dream looking for the two of you and telling Marianne "they came all the way from California and Canada to see me and we lost them."
The end. Boo hoo.
We were having cake at a small, mall-ish cafe where the cake choices are various and superb.
i TOLD you we should have let her know where we were going, lou.
perhaps you would have found us, moob, had we stopped at a smoothie shack instead. :-D
thanks to you {{{{{{{{{both}}}}}}}}}}! and lou, i agree about the fertile field. there is a LOT of planting that now needs to be done.
Post a Comment