before on the floor
![]() |
| the tiles will go from the front door, along the hall, throughout the kitchen and into the main-floor powder room. |
![]() |
| most of the furniture and wall accessories have been moved out. YB will be helping mom get the rest of it cleared out this afternoon. |
![]() |
| i like these blue vinyl tiles, but this is dad's washroom. as such, despite regular scrubbing, those tiles are frequently dirty. |
![]() |
| in many ways, i'll miss the carpeted hallways. but i look forward to seeing how everything will look, and the living room (seen above), dining room and family room will all still have carpet. |







2 comments:
A few years back, I went all wood laminate, and I love not having carpet. Your mom is going to be so happy with this tile!
I agree with Lou! Of course, the wheelchair rolls so much easier on a hard surface.
Be sure to take "after" photos, Vic!
Post a Comment