i have a boy crush on andy samberg. this short is part of the reason why.
i'm also loving kristen wiig.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i couldn't open the first kristen wiig spot. i like her annoying character (the one who has to be better than everyone around her). i don't know why. she's super irritating but everyone knows someone like that, to some degree.
and i heard andy samberg is dating natalie portman. interesting.
OMG! I have an Andy Samberg crush too! I don't know where it came from, but I instantly found him irresistible...seems like he was rapping about cupcakes or something. How can you not love it?
i write for a living, hence the name of the blog. i'm a freelance lifestyle and entertainment writer, and you can find me in assorted print and online publications. one day, hopefully some day soon, i'll be a produced screenwriter. my mother still clings to the hope that i'll develop a sudden interest in medicine or law and get a Real Job™ that doesn't allow one to perform one's duties in pyjamas, but i'd rather write about movies and television and get paid for that. i love cake. i think squirrels are endlessly entertaining. i'm hopelessly addicted to film festivalling and spend far too much time dissecting same. i have a fear of gnomes, leprechauns and porcelain dolls that come to life at night and kill you in your sleep.
8 comments:
i couldn't open the first kristen wiig spot. i like her annoying character (the one who has to be better than everyone around her). i don't know why. she's super irritating but everyone knows someone like that, to some degree.
and i heard andy samberg is dating natalie portman. interesting.
aw, poop. the clip has been deleted from youtube. and so i, too, will delete the link.
but the first clip was of that annoying character you love -- penelope.
Thought the Samberg clip was meh, but loved the Wiig video! I was sorry last night when I couldn't get the first one.
"meh"???
with that huge, goofy grin???
*sigh*
So he can grin. So he can pop up. Where's the creativity? Where's the surprise? Where's the ba-da-bing?
it's in will forte, moment thief!
and the ensuing power struggle between two wide-grinned fellows popping up into the same frame.
OMG! I have an Andy Samberg crush too! I don't know where it came from, but I instantly found him irresistible...seems like he was rapping about cupcakes or something. How can you not love it?
THANK YOU.
see, lou? he's lovable!
Post a Comment