Tuesday, July 17, 2007

options for frittering away your life #458: learning a completely useless new skill

¡op uɐɔ ı ʇɐɥʍ ʞool

˙˙˙ʇnq ƃolq sıɥʇ ɟo sɹǝpɐǝɹ ǝɥʇ ɟo uoıʇɔɐɹɟ ɐ oʇ lɐǝddɐ ʎluo ʎlǝʞıl llıʍ sıɥʇ ǝzılɐǝɹ ı

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very cool!

Anonymous said...

Raising hand and closing gaping mouth here.......

WOW!

8¬O

Linda said...

Uhhh... what?

I see a bunch of boxes and random characters. Is this something that IE7 can't read? :(

vickie said...

i think so. you have to have a certain set of font characters installed. try it in...firefox? or ask jennifer if you can sneak a peek using her ibook.

Anonymous said...

whoa.

Anonymous said...

I tried turning my keyboard around.

That ain't it, huh?

...and another thing...can they MAKE some of these word verifications any l-o-n-g-e-r. Wears me out. Then it doesn't work. Then they insert something simple...like you're stoopid!

Here I go with yzmkehko. And does anyone else pronounce them out loud?? This one must have Japanese origins, me thinks.