Tuesday, October 2, 2007

anybody interested in The Heartbreak Kid?

once again, and not surprisingly, i have an extra ticket to a screening that may suck. it is a Farrelly Brothers movie, so that gives me a glimmer of hope...but you never know. the movie's tomorrow (wednesday) at 7pm at the scotiabank. let me know if you'd like to go!

[edited at 6:57pm to add: okay, DON'T EVERYBODY VOLUNTEER ALL AT ONCE. it was the word "suck," wasn't it? i can't believe i'm trawling for a date on my own blog.]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((vickie))))) That's one I'd go see with you if I lived anywhere close. I hope you find a movie date!

Anonymous said...

.......you *might* want to work on your delivery, yes. ;-)

vickie said...

ROFL. i've decided to skip the screening altogether. i really have zero interest in seeing the movie...and apparently it's the same for everyone i know. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you talked even yourself out of that one. :D

vickie said...

yeah, it wasn't hard.

Anonymous said...

I'm working, but still. I saw one clip from the movie and it looks HORRIBLE. Even the ticket scammers might give this one a miss.

vickie said...

the ticket scammers will see ANYTHING, kenny, you know that. i'd be willing to bet my left arm that they'll be out on duty at the scotiabank tonight.

OMG, this could have been your opportunity to live out your dream and tear up the ticket in front of them! alas.